- Two bedroom luxury apartment with private garden and located within this regarded private gated development
- Adjoining acres of private parkland with tow path walks along the River Wey and Wey Navigation
- Good size entrance hall with plenty of built in storage
- Light and airy lounge with fireplace and French doors leading to a raised balcony
- High gloss cream kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances / granite work surfaces and space for a small table and chairs
- High pressure domestic water system and gas fired central heating to radiators
- Master bedroom suite with additional sitting area / built in wardrobes and Juliette balcony
- Family bathroom suite and en suite shower room serving the master bedroom
- Video entryphone system and alarm system
- Private allocated parking space and visitors parking
Set within this peaceful gated location on the private Island of Whittets Ait, and approached via a vehicular bridge off Jessamy road, this ground floor purpose built flat has the added bonus of its own adjoining patio garden, as well as a raised balcony off the well proportioned lounge.
The apartment is currently let and generating a monthly rent of £1575.00, and benefits from security entryphone system, full Upvc double glazing, and gas fired central heating to radiators.
The property is well presented and includes a good size entrance hall with space for occasional furniture, modern high gloss cream luxury kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, and there is ample space for a small breakfast table and chairs.
The well proportioned lounge has a gas coal effect fireplace with Limestone mantle, and French doors which lead out onto a raised private balcony, with steps leading down to the communal grounds, and a private paved enclosed garden.
The master bedroom features, a Juliette balcony, in addition to a large half feature bay, which is ideal for occasional furniture, and provides further space for a further freestanding wardrobe, in addition to the large build in double wardrobe.
The main white bathroom suite also has an Aqualisa over bath shower, and serves the second smaller double bedroom, whilst an en – suite shower room serves the master bedroom.
Centrally located for easy access to Weybridge town center.
Contact David Watkins & Co for further information or an appointment to view.