• Immaculate 3 to 4 bedroom family home with extended living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Bespoke double glazed windows and full gas fired central heating to radiators
• Spacious lounge / dining room with study area, and adjoining luxury fitted Shaker kitchen with range cooker
• Lounge with open working fireplace / feature bay window and corniced ceiling
• Four bedrooms arranged over two floors and served by a spacious luxury family bathroom with additional shower cubicle and an ultra – modern shower room
• Eclectic mix of character features combined with modern up to date kitchen and bathrooms
• Ground floor cloakroom suite
• Child friendly enclosed private rear garden with composite decking area and detached office with garden store
• Cleaning lady included in the monthly rental / 3 hours a week / client highly recommends
This charming, and extended 3 / 4 bedroom family home is truly immaculate, positioned in a highly regarded residential road, amidst similar era properties, having been extensively improved by our clients, purely for their own benefit, with the use of the highest quality bespoke double glazed windows, elegant modern bathroom suites with showers, and a characterful living interior.
The overall proportions of this particularly well planned family home, are sure to impress any prospective tenant who is seeking quality, in a decent location, without a compromise on functionality.
The ground floor accommodation features a formal entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom, leading through to an impressive, open plan living / dining room with study area, divided into three distinct areas, and benefitting from reclaimed Canadian Maple floorboards, and leading into an elegant Shaker fitted kitchen, with range cooker, and integrated dishwasher.
Plenty of natural light is borrowed from roof lights in the dining area and the kitchen..
The first floor accommodation includes the master bedroom, with it’s extensive selection of bespoke built in wardrobes, and storage cupboards, and the third double bedroom, with these bedrooms being served by a large modern luxury family bathroom suite, with an additional separate shower cubicle.
The top floor accommodation further includes, bedroom two, which is also a double, with a Juliette balcony, and bedroom four, currently used as a dressing room, served by an ultra – modern shower room, with utility cupboard housing the washing machine and tumble dryer.
Further features to note are full gas fired central heating to radiators, an open working fireplace, delightful, child friendly landscaped enclosed private rear gardens, with a composite decking area, and a detached office with light, power, double glazing, Dimplex heating, and an adjoining garden store.
The house is ideally located for access to local schools, shops, lovely walks through Syon Park, and along the River Thames, Old Isleworth, St Margarets village, St Margarets and Twickenham railway stations, providing service to London Waterloo, and road access to the A316 connecting to the M3 motorway. The property is also in close proximity to Richmond park, Richmond centre as well as Richmond station and ease of getting to central London via fast overland (16 mins from Richmond Station to Waterloo) or District line.
Our client has included the cost of her cleaning lady for three hours a week, and thoroughly recommends her services, with ironing, and baby- sitting service further available by private arrangement thereafter.
Residents annual parking permits are available to purchase through Richmond Borough Council.
Available unfurnished for a minimum period of twelve calendar months.
EPC RATED D
For further information, please contact David Watkins & Co Property Brokers Weybridge. Est 1997.