An exceptional executive three double bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a highly regarded residential road, set well back from the road, and providing a superb private garden, parking for up to 6 vehicles, and a double width garage, with electrically operated up and over doors.
Built approximately 2015, the property is immaculate throughout, and features full UPVC double glazing, a genuinely spacious double aspect living room, large open plan Shaker high gloss handle less kitchen / family room, with breakfast bar, granite and Quartz working surfaces, and integrated appliances, to include oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine.
Three genuine double bedrooms are served by ultra – modern bathrooms suites, with the en suite shower room featuring an oversize walk in rain shower.
Two of the three bedrooms have built in wardrobes, whilst the master bedroom, kitchen, and living room, feature wide double glazed French doors leading directly out to the secluded private rear gardens.
The attention to detail is quite evident throughout the property, which includes fluted skirtings and architraves, coved cornicing, American Oak hardwood internal doors, and full gas fired central heating to radiators, running in tandem with a high pressure Megaflo domestic hot water system.
Approached via a long driveway, the gardens are a major feature, providing excellent recreational space, with full width patio area, manicured side and rear lawns, and to the front, stocked herbaceous flower and plant borders, with some Astro turf for minimal maintenance.
A good selection of shops are conveniently located from the property, as with Ashtead station, which is within 0.4 of a mile, with rail links to either Horsham, London Victoria, or London Waterloo.
Approximately 2 miles to St. Andrews RC Secondary School.
SAP RATING HIGH ENERGY RATING @ 83
· Luxury detached bungalow in regarded residential road
· Approximately 1500 Sq feet gross internal
· Full UPVC Double glazing
· Gas Fired central heating to radiators
· High Pressure Megaflo domestic hot water system
· Spacious double aspect drawing room
· Luxury Open plan High Gloss shaker fitted kitchen / living room
· Three genuine double bedrooms (Two with deep built in wardrobes)
· Luxury En – suite to master bedroom with oversize walk in Rain shower
· Ultra – modern main family bathroom suite
· Long private driveway leading to parking for up to six vehicles
· Detached double with garage with up and over electric doors / light / power
· Well – manicured landscaped front gardens
· Generous secluded private rear and side gardens
Alarm system and external lighting
Golf net shown in side garden photograph is not included
· 0.4 mile of Ashtead station with links to Horsham / London Waterloo / London Victoria
Available unfurnished from 31 October 2019, for a minimum period of six calendar months.
For further information contact David Watkins & Co Property Brokers Weybridge. Est 1997.