The Oakfield’s development was designed and built by Forays Limited and Compton Homes Ltd.
The people behind the two companies have considerable experience in creating exclusive homes across Southern England, with the focus on sympathetic design, top quality materials, traditional craftsmanship and an exceptional finish.
The rigorous attention to detail that is evident in every project has earned the teams involved an unrivaled reputation for superior quality of all projects they undertake.
Both companies have contributed significantly to the development of Oakfield’s and the finished result is a testament to the complementary skills, expertise and experience of the two parties.
Plot 2, which is ideally located in Hacketts Lane, is an exemplary 5 double bedroom detached house, being part of this exclusive high specification development consisting of 5 luxury apartments, and four individual detached 5 bedroom executive homes.
The property is traditionally constructed with solid ground and first floors, and wet underfloor central heating to all floors, including the fitting of stylish River Oak cottage internal doors with Chrome ironmongery and an extensive supply of Chrome power points throughout.
Beautiful attention to detail is evident throughout this excellent family home, approached through a solid Oak front entrance door which leads into a spacious formal reception hallway, leading through to a separate study, large cloakroom, formal drawing room with fireplace, and the substantial open plan luxury kitchen breakfast room, which in turn flows through to the impressively proportioned living room and dining room, with all three rooms featuring double glazed French doors which lead out onto the extensive Indian sandstone terrace, and the generously proportioned landscaped rear garden.
The luxury fitted kitchen is supplied by Raycross Interiors, with a mix of high gloss units, complimented by elegant natural stone working surfaces, and porcelain flooring, and comes extensively equipped with high quality Siemens integrated appliances to include two fan assisted ovens, steam oven, combination microwave oven, induction hob, dishwasher, heated plate drawer, refrigerated wine fridge, and a large integrated family size fridge and adjoining 7 drawer freezer, whilst the separate utility room houses a washing machine and tumble dryer.
All five double bedrooms are arranged around an impressive galleried landing, featuring a master bedroom suite with a deep walk in wardrobe, further triple fitted Draks built in wardrobes, and an impressive en – suite luxury bathroom suite with a large walk in shower.
The guest bedroom suite has a large en suite shower room, whilst bedroom three also features a luxury en – suite shower room, with the remaining two bedrooms being served by a large luxury family bathroom, again with a generous separate shower, with all bathrooms featuring Hansgrohe chromed brassware with thermostatically controlled showers/ mixers, Villeroy & Boch white sanitary ware, and ceramic tiled floors.
The house offers both width and depth and being constructed over two floors, this reflects on the generous width and depth of the private enclosed landscaped rear gardens.
A state of the art Addaset resin private driveway provides parking off street for up to five vehicles comfortably, with further parking for two large vehicles in the generously proportioned integral double width garage with twin electrically operated up and over doors.
Front elevations photograph showing Plot’s One and Plot Two.
PLOT ONE NOW SOLD
PLOT TWO NOW SOLD
PLOT THREE NOW SOLD
PLOT FOUR NOW SOLD
PLOT FIVE NOW SOLD
PLOT SIX NOW SOLD
PLOT SEVEN NOW SOLD
PLOT EIGHT NOW SOLD
PLOT NINE NOW SOLD
• Satin woodwork with emulsion painted walls and smooth ceilings throughout.
• Decorative cornice to all principle rooms.
Security & Safety
• British Standard 4737/BS EN 50131 compliant hard wired alarm.
• Photo electric controlled lighting to entrance and parking areas.
• Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back up.
• Electrically operated garage doors.
• Face brick Michelmersh Hampshire Stock Dark Multi Facings
• Roof tile Restoration hand made clay tiles
• Hanging tiles Tudor blend hand made clay tiles
• Traditional construction with concrete floors.
• Fully landscaped gardens with turfed lawn.
• Addaset resin bound access drive and parking areas (chocolate buff)
• Lighting to soft landscape, patio areas and access drive.
• Patio areas in Indian Sandstone.
• Lead cheeks to dormer windows.
• Plinth brick detail.
• Brick archways to window heads and where detailed.
• Tile detail to cills.
• White UPVC windows.
• Black UPVC rainwater goods.
• Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel where detailed.
• Timber staircase with American Oak continuous handrail and newels with white painted spindles.
• White UPVC double glazed windows by Bereco or similar.
• Chrome ironmongery.
• River Oak Cottage internal doors, glazed where detailed.
• 18mm fluted pencil round skirting and 25mm profiled architraves.
• Ceramic tiles to all kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite floors.
• Ceramic wall tiles to bathroom & en-suite walls.
• Carpet to all rooms except ceramic tiled areas.
• Draks wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail where detailed. (walk-in where detailed)
• Premier Guarantee 10 year structural warranty upon completion.
• Luxury kitchens fitted with a range of Siemens appliances including electric oven, combination oven, induction hob, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and two zone refrigerated wine cabinet.
• Utility room with matching kitchen units, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Stone worktops to kitchen and utility rooms.
• 1.5 bowl sink and chrome mono block tap to kitchen and utility room.
• Task lighting over work surfaces.
Bathrooms and en-suites
• Ceramic floor and part tiled walls.
• White sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch with Hansgrohe brassware to all bathrooms and en-suites.
• Heated chrome ladder towel rails to bathroom and en-suites.
• Recessed lit mirror cabinet with shaver point to bathroom and en-suite.
• Thermostatic showers to en-suite and bath/shower mixers to bathrooms.
Lighting, Heating and Electrics
• Gas central heating with wet underfloor heating system to all floors.
• Mains pressure water to all taps.
• Generous supply of power points.
• TV and telephone points to living room, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Sky Plus pre-wired to all habitable rooms.
• White recessed down-lights throughout.
• Chrome power points throughout.
• 5amp dimmer lighting circuit to living room.
• Wiring for central stereo system and speakers.
• Stone fire surround with gas fires where shown.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, contact sole selling agents David Watkins & Co of Weybridge.
Disclaimer: Forays Limited and Compton Homes Limited reserve the right to change any part of the specification without notice. However, any such change will not effect the quality or value of the property. This brochure only represents a guide for prospective purchaser and is not intended to induce or form part of any contract and purchasers may not rely on it as a statement or representation of fact. Any information given, whether written or verbal is entirely without responsibility on the part of Forays Limited or Compton Homes Limited. All room dimensions given are approximate and should not be relied upon for their accuracy.